Monday, May 14, 2012

Top 10 Gaming Companies



Nintendo

Nintendo is known for the hard core gamers, its more for the laid back people or the ones being introduced to games. Some are people that are older and still play, like people are more  addicted to Mario, Zelda, even Bubble Bobble, ect. This company is well known a go to brand. I would consider Mario Galaxy a solid Mario game; stars shouldn’t talk to you just collect them. Then again it’s Mario


Blizzard

            Blizzard what to say about World of War Craft. That game is for people who rather sit and play then go to the mall. It’s rare for me to be playing games then in the mall. Diablo is coming out soon and everyone is ready for it. The makers didn’t add a mutli player map yet it’s being put in after they release it. When I think of Blizzard I think of a big ogre with a medieval spiked flail, but it’s so much more then that with this company. Their games are well known because of World of Warcraft. That kind of help Blizzard more than other games were expected

EA

            The game is for sports players who are on and off the court. For the player who can’t get enough of sports. This is all about sports for baseball to hockey even golf. These games are very accurate when it comes to players and their stats. Yet it changes every year to update player or even remove them if they retired.  I stay away from these games because I mostly rage quit them. I button mash to try to get the player to do what I was I yell knowing they can’t hear me. I still try to play them even know that I cant... it happens

Ubisoft

            All of Tom Clancy games ghost recons are from Ubisoft. Assassins Creed even though there’s a hand full of all of these games. There are so many Easter eggs in many of these games too, Achievements and things to do its never ending. I was a fan when the first Assassins Creed  came out. Now that the latest Assassins Creed III is currently in the making and being released in October 2012.

Valve

            An old school gaming company. They created major games like half life Counter Strike which I loved and every time I played seemed like terrorists won every time. Id prefers the PC with all of these games. These games were classic and still are and are not original with it comes to other consoles





Square Enix

            I personally don’t play these games From Square Enix, but there games are well developed and put together. Final Fantasy for example millions of people would recommend this game since there are a lot of them. There is currently 28 Final Fantasy games out on the market. Also millions of dollars are put into these games from Square Enix. They do produce well put together games.

BioWare

            This is mostly famous for Mass Effect series. The most famous is the newest game Mass Effect 3. A lot of people think Mass Effect is like Halo. Well it’s not at all.     It has a better story there is just more to this game then Halo. There is even an Easter egg between the first and second game. I like to call it space hamster. I’d recommend BioWare because their games are amazing.

2K

            This company is famous for a casual gamer who like to snap neck when needed. The thrill of killing splicers or Skags. I especially like Bioshock series that is my absolute favorite game since that was one of the first games I played. Along with Borderlands and the revised Duke Nukem Forever.


Harmonix


            Many dancing, singing, and instrumental games. From Dance Central to Rock Band and even some karaoke is thrown in to these games itself. My Favorite and I will always play is Dance Central. It’s the only game where I have to actually get up and play and not sit there. These games are for the musically talented people. I recommend this company for these people, who aren’t to keen with killing things.


Activision 


            They created games in the 1980 and they are consisted of game cartages. Their very first game was called Fishing Derby. An 8 bit game ….about fishing. They have advanced since then. Graphics became advanced as well as the concept of the games. This Company is well known for the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games from back in the day. They made many different games from the one Tony Hawk; there are about 12 in all. Activison did create the Call of Duty: Black Ops shoot em’ up game. It’s just another well known game they have created. Activision also has a partnership with Bingie, the creators of the Halo series.

author: Alissa Butler 





No comments:

Post a Comment